Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Blogger

we will see if I can keep up with this :)

I am a SAHM who directs the learning of two children at home, I quilt and do various other things.

Where did I get my name? Psalm 5:11& 12 (KJV): But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

And our homeschool is Shout for Joy Academy...because the children often do..."MOM!"

Welcome to my little corner of the internet :)

3 comments:

KatieQ said...

Congratulations on being a new blogger. I just started my blog last week so that I could be a part of Judy L's Stash Report and Design Wall. I like the way you put you stash report on the side. I'm a copy cat, so I'll have to try it too.

Shout4Joy said...

That was my reason for starting a blog, too! I'm hoping it will keep me on task :) I put my stash report where I shouldn't lose it.

sophie said...

Welcome to blogland, Joy.