Thursday, January 14, 2010


I spent the afternoon in the sewing dungeon, cutting fabrics for my mystery quilt and guiding children in their quilting.

The boybarian...didn't want to be there. He was too cold, ran upstairs and put on his winter coat, I sent him back upstairs to put on a long sleeved shirt that wasn't bulky, he was thirsty, so he went upstairs to get a water bottle, he had to go to the bathroom...get the picture? He got his first borders cut out and only sewn on two sides before I sent him away. I was afraid I might hurt him if he stayed any longer!!!!

Princess Sunshine got two star block units done :) She has 18 more to go and then she can move on to the next step, but I don't want to overwhelm her too quickly. Two blocks was enough!

Plus, I was ready to spend some quality time with my machine! I got one set of units done for the mystery quilt and I'm loving the color combo. I need to sneak back down to the sewing dungeon and sew up a few more pieces to be ready for the next step.

No comments: