Friday, June 18, 2010

VBS is over and I'm getting back to normal (whatever that is)

I haven't been in my sewing dungeon for a whole week (I'm going through withdrawal!). I hope to get at least 1/2 hour in sometime today :)

I have been thinking about next school year's homeschooling on and off while working on/with VBS and this week I got THE homeschool catalog:

I love perusing the Rainbow Resources catalog. They have SO much packed in there and it just gets me all excited to be homeschooling :)

I might just take it with me when we head to MI next week. A little light reading  is always a good thing on vacation!

It isn't like I need much for next year. Science books/classes are paid for (we will be using BJU's DLO option) and we have our SonLight Cores purchased and on the shelves. The Boybarian will be doing Core 5 and Princess Sunshine will be working through Core 200. They both will be using Teaching Textbooks on their own levels.

I just need to make sure I have the right fit for LA. I've not had good success with SonLight's LA - it hasn't been the best fit for my students, so I am still looking for just the right thing (like every year).

I always get a few other fun things here and there...and Rainbow Resource usually sparks an idea for the fun things :)

No comments: