Friday, June 4, 2010

Shop Hop on Saturday

Do you love to go on shop hops? I really enjoy them, IF I can go with fellow quilters!

On Saturday some quilt guild members will be taking a bus shop hop in the next state. I am looking forward to being with some of my quilting buds AND getting a chance to see some new (to me) shops and spend some quality time petting fabric :)

The owner of our LQS (and fellow guild member) has a husband that loves to drive bus (and owns a nice little one) so she arranged for this shop hop. Her husband insisted that she come along with us this time...usually she has to stay home and mind her own shop.

What are you doing this weekend?

BTW: the quilt blocks are some where I was just playing around with 4 patch blocks...

1 comment:

Kelli said...

You know I love a good shop hop. Really looking forward to doing one in Shipshewana!