Thursday, April 1, 2010

Busy Week...

My sister and her children were visiting over their Spring Break and just headed off to home this morning. What a whirlwind! Five children in the house all trying to make themselves heard...well, no in depth description is really needed, eh?

I did work with the four oldest children in a Writing Game RPG and they were so excited they were discussing possibilities and characters way too late into the evenings. Two of them were writing prolifically so they could level up.

I need to work out a new adventure before we are all together again in the summertime! How to work in some comic relief (two players are 6th grade boys, 'nuff said) will be a great challenge for me...I think I do better with the adventure.

Now to catch up on some things I meant to work on in spare moments...but concentrated on family instead.

No comments: