I have spent a lot of time in the Sewing Dungeon, but I can't show you what I've been working on. It is for a swap and is to be a surprise for someone. I don't know who I have been creating for, so I am unable to share in case they read my blog...
I've also been doing some other things. I made a sunhat as I'll be sitting on the beach a bit toward the end of the month and I'm not a fan of lots of sun.
I grabbed some fabrics I had laying around and made up a sunhat, modifying it somewhat from the Sunny Side Up Sunhat pattern. I had to make it a smidge bigger, I treated the band/bow a bit differently and shaved a bit off the brim as it was so floppy (even using decor weight fabric and heavy interfacing) that it was hard to see out from under the brim. The Boybarian took the picture and was only giving me one shot, so excuse any photographic flaws.
I have also been painting a wall at our church. There was a HUGE wall just begging for something of interest, so here is the beginning of taking the blankness away:
I've got a bit more done, but my photo was not very good, so I'll take another one when I have finished it up to share.
BTW, yes, I'm aware that there is a letter missing.
Project QUILTING–Late to the Party
7 hours ago