Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Winners from the Villa Rosa Blog Hop!

 I hope you all had fun Hopping with the Villa Rosa Designs Blog Hop - I sure did!

I used a random number generator to determine the winners from my blog and the generator gave me these winners:

    Darlene B - winner of the Pocketful of Sunshine Panel


    Janice - winner of a set of the Blog Hop Patterns

and - I submitted these names to VRD for their drawings of MORE prizes:

    SusanL

    Kathleen McMusing

    MMorton

    dgs

    Jocelyn

Thank you to Tricia from Villa Rosa Designs and Quilt with a View for inviting me to join in this fun Blog Hop, thank you to Abbi Mays Fabric Shop for donating the materials for Springtime Charm and than you to the other bloggers and the generous sponsors! AND thank you to the readers/hoppers for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Oh, I am kind of excited there.....my blog name is up on the sent VRD! It was such a fun hop...congrats to all the winners!