Tuesday, January 4, 2022

FOCUS - not getting lost in too much

Long time no blog!

This year, my word is FOCUS - I am going to try to not be so scattered in projects, in my home, and in my life. One of the things I hope to do is to get back to blogging. 

I have turned in my resignation from my job, added a couple year long classes at Abbi Mays Fabric Shop, and plan to do more designing, writing patterns and actually making quilts. There will most likely be a move this year as my retired Army Guy got a new job and he isn't excited about the commute. This year will need me to be focused!

This picture is of what happens when you don't focus. On the way home from a short trip to Florida, someone rear ended my car ... I was stopped at the red light, a driver behind me didn't see it until too late (not focused on driving apparently). Yes, I am OK, the car, not so much.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know a few years late but glad you're ok, thank you for keeping on your blog I've been reading it and enjoying seeing the quilts, tips and learning, thank you.
Theresa.