Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday, November 7, 2011

Where is the time going???? Maybe I'm just too busy for my own good...I am Quilt Guild Vice Chair, I am Chair of a Pastoral Search Committee at our church, doing two craft shows this month all while trying to be wife, mother and homeschool teacher. I'm sure I am forgetting a few hats in this mix...I'm just too busy to remember them right now!

On my design wall this week is the Waterfall quilt:
 For those who can not see what is happening (hi, cousin!) here are some basic elements so far in the quilt:
 I've been working hard at getting things ready for a craft show coming up...some sewn items and lots of soap:







4 comments:

Judee said...

Lookin good, Joy. What kind of soap do you make? Do you wrap it?

AnnieO said...

Many hats to wear indeed! Love your craft show bags--the crayon carriers are really cute. The waterfall is very intriguing!

Shout4Joy said...

I will be wrapping soap later this week...I like to let it air for as long as possible :) I think I've got 10 batches that will be ready for this weekend's craft show...more for the one Thanksgiving weekend :)

Karen S said...

Love your waterfall quilt!