Thursday, May 19, 2011

Finished up the Baby Quilt :)

I have called this quilt design Amanda Baby Quilt and worked up a pattern...my tester gave me feedback, I've changed up some things, and here is the quilt.

Writing instructions for quilt patterns takes a lot of brain power for me, much more than just making the quilt. I know some people pop patterns out all the time, maybe I'll find the process goes smoother as I do more.

Maybe you'll remember that I showed the fabrics on this post when I was working on the quilt :)

Now I need to wrap up the quilt and gift it for a baby due in just a couple of weeks :)

2 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

It's beautiful!! I really, really like it. Enough so that I would make one just like it. =)

Laurel H. said...

Ooo, great quilt! I really like what you did with the fabrics.