Monday, November 8, 2010

Design Wall Monday

Another UFO project that I came across recently *sigh*

This was from a (small) swap of blocks and I now realize that 8 blocks is NOT enough for a quilt. I should have signed up to make more blocks for this swap! I'm going to have to do some digging out of fabrics to make more so that I have something to work with.

I am going to leave them on my design wall while I dig for the pattern...maybe I can make up a few each week and eventually have enough for a quilt!

For more design wall inspiration visit Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Yeah, best laid plans. I have a number of those sitting in corners of my quilt room! But I love how the pattern forms on this. Very nice.

glen

Denise :) said...

I have more UFOs than I do finished quilts! It'll probably stay that way for a while, too! :)

Chris said...

Maybe it could be a little table runner? The blocks are cute.

Diane said...

cute blocks.