Tuesday, June 28, 2022

June Block Remix - Bear Paw


For June, our Designer Block Challenge was the Traditional Bear Paw Block. 

I pulled fabrics from my stash, settling on black and red and then I got to playing around in EQ8. Half rectangle triangles have been intriguing me lately, so I played with changing out the HSTs in the traditional block with HRTs in the updated version. As the triangles got longer, the toes on the block became claws - so here is my Bear CLAW Block:


 Of course, I needed to see what a quilt full of these blocks would look like, so here is a mock-up from playing with EQ8:

#BearPawblockchallenge   #BearPawquiltblock   #morethanjustablockchallenge   #designerblockchallenge
#Juneblockchallenge   #Junedesignerblockchallenge   #quilt   #quilts   #quiltdesigner   #quiltblock
#quiltblocks  #electricquilt8
 

No comments: