Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What I'm currently working on

I have been quilting, quilting, quilting and now I'm getting another couple of tops ready so I can quilt some more :) I'll be binding later.

The Peanut has been sleeping in the den ever since we brought her home and I really would like to have her move into her room, so I have to quilt some tops as quickly as possible so we can tear down the Voyager to make room for her bed!

Today I am working on a Twisted Mystery Project, so I can't show you what I'm working on.  I have someone's bundle of fabric and I need to make it into a quilt. I have added a bit of fabric, and was cutting some strips to use in the next step:














boring, I know. BUT it gives the fabrics I received star billing, so I am plugging away, happy with the results so far.


Better get back to it, I'd love to load it on the frame later today and don't have the top or back finished yet :)



BTW, the Twisted Mystery is by a group on line. We all send fabrics in to a central location and the host shuffles the bundles and sends them back out, but we have NO IDEA who we are working for :) The reveal comes this fall...

No comments: