Monday, March 23, 2015

March 23, 2015 - the year is flying by!

I've been busy ... I did not get the hat quilt done :( But close enough to know I like it and will have it finished before next year ;)

I finished up another quit for a pattern. Now to work on directions for at least two more sizes.

AND I have this lovely little piece on my design wall
Yes, it is little, it is just under 15"X20"

This piece is for a demo at my Quilt Guild in April - isn't it cute?

For more design wall goodness, check out Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

Sue Daurio said...

your little quilt is so bright and cheery. I really needed that on this snowy first day of Spring break. Love it

Nann said...

I'm trying to figure out how those blocks "link" together....nice design.

Ruth said...

That is lovely and vibrant - love the placement of the red and yellow - really draws the eye up!