Monday, September 15, 2014

Nothing new on my Design Wall - but Ido have a new quilting machine :)

I have been doing other things, like studying and writing papers for my college classes, and not sewing this past week.

BUT on Saturday, Chris from Friends Quilting Basket came and got me set up with my new machine and frame and gave me some training on using the new set up  :)
Now I have more reason to get my homework done and keep off the computer!

For some real design wall inspiration check out Patchwork Times :)

4 comments:

Nancee said...

Sweet! Love the storage idea underneath!

Lynn W. said...

Looks wonderful, Joy. Now you'll be cranking out finished tops like crazy. Or inbetween classes and papers. Underneath storage is perfect -- I did the same when I had my shortarm up.

Shout4Joy said...

I'll need a few more of those organization thingys from Ikea ... They are the perfect storage as it is easy to access (the baskets are like drawers), but out of the way ;)

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

It was this time last year they were setting up my avante! I love it. So wonderful not to have to fight tension problems!