Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Sewing Dungeon

I'm going to give you a peek into my sewing dungeon. I call it that because I sew in an unfinished basement. Also, it has no heat, so winter sewing can be a bit chilly. I do have a little ceramic heater that I use to blow air under the sewing desk, which makes it workable.
As you can see, I have a window, so it is not dark and dreary. Though right now, with plastic to help keep the drafts out and a view of lots (and lots) of snow, it isn't as inspiring a view as summertime with flora and fauna to brighten up the day.

I will not be sharing the whole sewing dungeon because it is SO terribly messy right now *sigh* While I am creating, I don't see the mess. When I'm finished with a project, I'm overwhelmed by the mess and just move on to the next project. So, right now the piles of leftover pieces are pretty high right now (and I'd much rather create than clean).

Where do you sew/quilt/create?

No comments: