Our Quilt Guild held a retreat last weekend and it was WONDERFUL to get away and dedicate a whole weekend to my machine.
I think everyone had a great time. AND *I* had a productive time.
I finished one top that I had set aside when it was 3/4 done (I'll blog that one later this week) and went from a Jelly Roll to a completely pieced field over the weekend.
The second picture is just before I sewed the field together. We rearranged a couple blocks after I took the picture...but I forgot to take a picture of the completed field.
I will sew two borders on the field before I quilt it :)
Project QUILTING–Late to the Party
7 hours ago