Friday, May 7, 2010

Oh I wish I could show you!

I passed Clue #5 out to my guild members on Wednesday evening and I am fired up about my quilt...So I have all the blocks done and am working diligently on the borders...

I want to show you what is on my design wall as I think it is just beautiful...but I can't as I have some web savvy guild members who would find it and jump ahead of the clues *sigh*

So, here is one of the units they sew together in Clue #5 of the Waiting for Spring Mystery Quilt.

Someday I will share the whole quilt - I'm thinking it is beautiful and Princess Sunshine agrees. The Boybarian not so much...but it may be he is being contrary ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed with all you ladies who quilt so beautifully! It sounds like you have a really fun game going with your guild.