Monday, May 17, 2010

Design Wall Monday ~ May 17

on my design wall are blocks for the mystery quilt that I have designed for my fellow guild members. I can not show what I have on my wall because I am ahead of them...so here is a peek at some of the units that they were to make earlier... Imagine a whole bunch of ??? blocks in these fabrics - very pretty IMO.

I have worked on other things this week...this top is totally done - I'm loving the batiks...wish you could see it in person, my picture just doesn't do it justice (and playing with photoshop was only frustrating me). It almost glows...the dark is a deep purple, btw. The other colors are glowing jewels set with amethyst. I used unbleached muslin and a yellow for the background fabrics.

For more design wall inspiration check out Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Diane said...

that is a lovely quilt-that is so annoying when you can't get the pictures to show true to life colors.