Thursday, June 9, 2011

Not Much Happening in the Sewing Dungeon...

...and I'm not happy about it! Sitting at my sewing machine or standing at my quilting machine is great therapy for whatever my brain is overtaxed with.

This week I've had to be elsewhere. I had to report for Jury Duty on Monday (I've been chosen for a jury next week), VBS at our church starts on Sunday evening and I'm coordinating a lot of the decor as well as delegating other things, I'm on the church Pastoral Search Committee and that has needed a lot of attention over the last week, and, last but not least, we are trying to wrap up the school year and get the portfolios done so they can be evaluated *sigh*

I'm yearning to bury myself in the sewing dungeon for a few hours doing what *I* want to do :)

How is your week going?

No comments: