Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Winding down the school year

I am burned out with the school year. It is so hard to motivate the students to finish up those last few things when I feel like moving on into summer mode, too! We would love to be waving good-bye to the year :)

The children each have a research paper to finish up. Princess Sunshine is on track, but The Boybarian takes SO much prodding to get any work done on his *sigh* Maybe next year I will choose his topic AND his resources. He keeps checking these HUGE tomes out of the library and finds it hard to find pertinent information in the quick bursts he gives to taking notes (think he'll learn?).

AND we have to put portfolios together AND get the evaluations done AND get it turned it AND get an affidavit together for next year. This is the time of year I really don't like the homeschool burden in PA

I'd rather dig into NEXT year than finish up this year.

No comments: