Saturday, March 6, 2010

Am I allowed to feel old?

The Peanut turns 21 tomorrow. Where has the time gone? I still remember all the goofy things she did when she was tiny. Are you sure this is that same little one?

This birthday we won't celebrate together. Spring Break starts next weekend, so we will celebrate on Sunday. She has asked for Roast Beef (she says mine is WAY better than institutional food) and I'll bake a cake :) I'm not sure if she will decorate her own cake or if she will let me...what do you think? Should I just go ahead? Maybe make a princess cake? Or a Barbie Cake, wouldn't that embarrass her?

She is bring home "this guy..." from school. We haven't met him yet. Should be an interesting Spring Break :)

1 comment:

CrisisMaven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.